- Improved stabilization level which allows to achieve a balanced picture even under extremely rough and difficult operating conditions;
- High angular velocity on all axes;
- Compact Size and Light Weight;
- Fast and effective rebalancing and calibration;
- Solid and reliable construction;
- Quick Assembly;
- Axis position indication;
- Lens Control System for TV and Cine lenses (Focus, Iris, Zoom);
- Auto horizon;
- Wired or wireless control capability;
- Safety frame latches.
“Active Head Milli ONE”
This generation of digital heads shows high stabilization performance, regardless of its compact size and light weight. Easy balancing technology allows to save rigging time. This type of Active Head also works perfectly well in overslung position and gives high stabilization performance.
The head can be equipped with a digital lens control system that adds functionality and flexibility. It’s available with a variety of control options such as Handwheels, Joystick and Pan Bar*.
243 mm/ 9.5 in
|Power supply AC||
|Power supply DC||
|Tilt angular speed (max)||
|Roll angular speed (max)||
16,5 kg/ 36 lbs
|Max recommended focal length||
15kg/ 33 lbs